On January 30, 1948 one of the greatest men in this world, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was shot and killed. When the humanity denies the truth, those who press hard for it are annihilated physically. But only physically, for the ideals and the spirit of their deeds make up the everlasting and eternal.
• It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
• Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
• The weak can never forgive.
Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
• An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
• Hate the sin, love the sinner.
• I want freedom for the full expression of my personality.
• Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary.
• Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
• Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
• Permanent good can never be the outcome of untruth and violence.